Learn all about cross-stitch while making an Americana-themed cross-stitch piece with Amanda Mae MacNaughton, of Ardith Design. (Original air date May 11, 2021)
The American Bison cross-stitch pattern was designed by Amanda to feature several symbols of the USA.
During the webcast, Amanda will go over the basics of cross-stitch if you've never tried it before or need a refresher. This fun pastime is trending, with fun embellishments and finishing techniques to learn!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to use Sulky Cotton Petites Thread for handwork
- Blend textured thread into designs for dimension & interest
- Brush up on cross-stitch techniques
- Hand embroidery stitches for finishing & embellishments
- Inspiration for displaying the finished piece several ways
Once you register you'll be able to rewatch, pause, fast forward, and rewind, and watch as many times as you like. The event is stored in your Library for easy reference.
PATTERN & KIT
You'll find the Americana Cross-Stitch Kit. The Kit isn't required, but we know you're sure to want one!
You can also grab the Patriotic Bison Cross-Stitch digital pattern as a separate purchase here.
FREEBIE FOR YOU
Amanda has designed a special Eagle Hand Embroidery pattern for all registrants! Once you register, you'll have access to download the design and practice your handwork!