Join us on New Year's Eve from 12pm - 4pm ET and sew your way to a new organizer, perfect for keeping your tech accessories, sewing stuff, art supplies or personal care products neat and tidy for travel or storage.
We're coming together LIVE to teach you how to make the new Smith organizer pattern by Sallie Tomato. Plus, we'll add machine embroidery designs, curated by Urban Threads and Embroidery Library, or decorative stitches (for those without embroidery machines) to personalize the project.
|Can't join live? No worries!
Every registrant gets access to view the event at any time, on-demand after the livestream ends. Simply access the video on the Event Page to review the class when it's convenient for you!
ALL registrants (whether viewing live or on-demand) are eligible to win fabulous Door Prizes during the event! There's more than $2300 in prizes to WIN!
- $100 shopping spree at sulky.com
- $100 Sallie Tomato prize package
- GRAND PRIZE: $2199 embroidery software - DRAWings Pro XI!
|YOUR COVER CHARGE INCLUDES
- Embroidery designs, provided by Urban Threads & Embroidery Library, including an exclusive design digitized only for this event - in 2 colorways! Valued at $29.94!
- Special pricing on the Smith Kit, with two color options to choose from. (Kits are no longer available.)
Sulky's Ellen March will begin by teaching machine embroidery techniques to embellish your bag with awesome designs.
Don't have an embroidery machine? Ellen will also teach you how to embellish your bag with decorative stitches that give your project a mod look.
Jessica Barrera will take over and show how Smith comes together, taking you through the construction steps up close and personal at the sewing machine.
Our travel theme will get you excited about places to go and people to see in the coming year!
Post pics to social media throughout the night, using #nyesewalong2022
We can't wait to "see" you on
New Year's Eve at 12pm ET!