LIVE DATE: TUESDAY. JANUARY 11, 2022 at 2PM ET.
Cheryl Kuczek, renowned national sewing educator, joins Sulky for the first time to teach new techniques and innovative construction tips to take your sewing to the next level.
In this FREE webcast, you'll learn how to create a durable, modern case to house a computer and/or tablet, cords, earbuds, charging accessories and more. Or use it to keep makeup and toiletries neat and tidy.
This project also works great as a posh project organizer, for toting your in-progress creations on the go.
Embellish with Poly Sparkle to create sparkly, yet subtle, quilting for an upscale gift for yourself or a friend.
Or use Poly Deco Thread for tone-on-tone quilting to make a gift that's suitable for any gender.
Learn tips for sewing and quilting Paradiso Pleather fabric and how to add different types of functional and decorative hardware.
- Learn how to create sparkly quilting for a high-end embellishment.
- Discover the wonders of pleather fabric - how to embroider & sew it with professional results.
- Create a project that makes a great gift for yourself or a friend
- Corral all your tech cords and/or project supplies & take them on the go in style.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- LIVE streaming video instruction
Presentation PDF available for download
- 60 minutes of content
- ASK your questions in our Live Chat
- FREEBIE valued at $9.99 for all registered attendees
- 2 Fabulous Door Prizes to WIN during the event
- Special Product Deals & Steals
OR GRAB THE PATTERN ONLY to create the Posh Project & Tech Trapper without a full kit>
Register today to reserve your spot! »
We can't wait to "see" you on
January 11, 2022 at 2pm ET.