Join us June 8, 2021 at 2pm ET to learn how to stitch perfect hexis in the hoop of your embroidery machine with Zandra Shaw of Embroider Shoppe.
You'll learn how to create appliqués in the hoop, using fusible web for stability and longevity. Also, learn how to combine and arrange more or fewer hexis using your machine screen. Or embroider a pre-made hexi arrangement with or without an embroidered bee.
Plus, further embellish the hexagon design with punny phrases to create bee-themed décor. You'll also get tons of project inspiration for your hexi designs, paired with embroidery blanks & patterns, to get your creative juices flowing!
- Learn how to do raw-edge appliqué in the hoop
- Discover how to work with Sulky Poly Sparkle Thread for a pop of sparkle
- Learn how to arrange design elements on the embroidery machine screen
- Discover tips for adding lettering designs
- Find inspiration for tons of projects to showcase your hexi designs
WHAT TO EXPECT
- LIVE streaming video instruction with presentation materials available for download
- 60 minutes of content
- ASK your questions in our Live Chat
- FREEBIE from Embroider Shoppe for all registered attendees
- 2 Door Prizes during the event
HEXIS IN THE HOOP KIT
- Grab a Hexis in the Hoop kit to have the threads, stabilizer and needles needed to create lots of projects, using the included BEE HAPPY machine embroidery collection from Embroider Shoppe! Valued at $20, this collection includes 8 designs in numerous sizes to accommodate several hoop sizes.
- The kit isn't required to attend, but we know you'll want one when you see these designs in action! At $29.99 (on sale until 6/8/21 at midnight), this is a GREAT value!
Create a tote bag, pillow, towel and more, using embroidery blanks! You'll find tons of inspiration for project ideas during the webcast, too.
JOIN US ON 6/8/21 at 2pm ET for the Hexis in the Hoop Webcast!