Learn how to add this painted embellishment technique to quilts by coloring a large-scale Chameleon design. This webinar was presented live on April 7, 2020. It is now available on-demand to view at any time.
This design is available as a machine embroidered design, with tips for creating it with hand embroidery and free-motion stitching as well. The quilt is done all in the hoop with edge-to-edge quilting, to come together easily and efficiently with professional results.
- How to prepare fabric for machine embroidery
- How to prepare fabric for hand embroidery or free-motion stitching
- Color Me Quilt techniques
- How these techniques can enhance your other quilts
- How to Quilt in the Hoop
- Overview of quilt construction