Join us and learn how to create a scissor stasher in the hoop of your embroidery machine. We'll go live on May 17, 2022 at 2pm Eastern Time.
Learn how to make an in-the-hoop scissor stasher to keep small scissors and/or snips at the ready while sewing. This scissor stasher holds a small pair of scissors, up to 4 1/4" long. These scissor types are typically used for handwork projects, cross-stitch or needlepoint. But small thread snips will fit inside as well. Hang the scissor case around your neck like a lanyard to keep your tools close at hand while sewing, quilting or creating.
- Learn how to create the Flower Power ITH Scissor Case from start to finish.
- Learn how to finish the project with or without hand sewing.
- Learn how to customize the scissor stasher to feature different designs.
- Get our Sewing Mends the Soul Patch Machine Embroidery design FREE just by registering!
- LIVE streaming IN REAL TIME
- LIVE Q&A with the Sewing Instructor throughout the event
- 60 MINUTES of content
- ACCESS TO THE WEBCAST ON DEMAND & all presentation materials in your personal Library
- 2 DOOR PRIZES to WIN - announced throughout the event
Join us for this unique, interactive experience and create a fun ITH project!
Finished Project Size: 3.4" x 4.9"You'll find everything you need to create a scissor stasher inside this convenient kit!
5x7 hoop is needed.
- Flower Power ITH Scissor Case Machine Embroidery Design, designed & digitized by Pickle Pie Designs (a $9.99 value!)
- (2) snap spools of Sulky Poly Deco™ Thread: Bayberry Red & Med Turquoise
- Fat Quarter of Kona Cotton Fabric - Aqua
- 4 1/2" x 2" Kona Cotton Fabric - Red
- 10" square of batting
- 1 yard of 1/4"-wide grosgrain ribbon
- 1-yard pack of Sulky Soft 'n Sheer™ Stabilizer
- Eco-Pack of Organ® Needles - 80/12 Microtex
KITS ON SALE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST - LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE