Katrina Walker, author of Serger 101 and expert instructor, takes you through the steps to create an embellished Market Tote, featuring embroideries that "bloom" with specialty thread.
Plus, you’ll gain confidence in using a serger and learn how to construct a professionally made tote using both a serger and a sewing/embroidery machine for added embellishment.
The beautiful dimensional textured embroideries, created with Sulky Filaine thread, add something special to the roomy tote pattern.
- Tips for using a serger with confidence
- Explore innovative machine embroidery using specialty heavyweight threads
- Learn step-by-step how to construct an embroidered tote using a serger
- Ice Cream Cone machine embroidery design for use with Filaine thread
- Detailed instructions for creating a serger tote from the book Serger 101: A Field Guide