LIVE DATE: MONDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2021 at 2PM ET.
Say "I Love Ewe" with a Lovely Llama project, designed by Desiree Habicht of Desiree's Designs, made entirely in the hoop of your embroidery machine! Choose to make either a pillow or wall hanging, using the same method and kit!
Did you know? Llamas love sheep! "Guard" llamas are often introduced into flocks of sheep to protect them. Hence the "I Love Ewe" message in Desiree's fabric collection, featured in this project.
This project makes a great gift and addition to your Valentine's Day décor. Use it any time of year to send a little love out in the universe!
During this webcast Desiree will take you through the ITH steps, including tips for working with plush fabrics in your embroidery machine. She'll also teach you how to further embellish the project using thread tassels and a fun charm. Create a pillow or wall hanging using the same method!
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to prepare fabrics for ITH appliqué
- How to work with Sulky Puffy Foam™
- How to tame faux furs in the hoop
- Proper stabilization & needles to use
- How to make your own tassels using heavyweight thread
- FREE Heart Scrollwork machine embroidery design from Sulky - for ALL REGISTRANTS!
Register today to reserve your spot! »
We can't wait to "see" you on
December 13, 2021 at 2pm ET.